Community Impact Bucks is the Rural Community Council, Council for Voluntary Services and Volunteer Centre for Buckinghamshire.
We deliver comprehensive support and a strategic voice for the voluntary and community sector and rural communities across Buckinghamshire and rural Milton Keynes to ensure they are regarded as equal partners in the delivery of diverse services, responsive to the needs of communities and contributing to their success and well-being.
- Help communities and groups to identify their needs
- Support them to take actions to meet those needs,
- Develop a picture of the county that enables us to advocate on behalf of the rural, voluntary and community sectors
- Ensure that our strategic partners are aware of the wider issues impacting on residents
Through our work we contribute to the development of cohesive communities by:
- Bringing people or groups together who have interests in common
- Enabling individuals to resolve personal barriers to achieve or retain their independence.
Our vision is that people work together to improve the quality of life in Buckinghamshire and beyond.
The mission of Community Impact Bucks is to promote excellence in voluntary and community services.
- We will facilitate involvement for all through voluntary, community and rural activity.
- We will encourage, support and improve the delivery of services inresponse to community needs.
- We will be recognised as the leading support and development organisation for a thriving third sector.
- We will secure our long term sustainability through the creative application of our people and technology
In our work we will be:
- Honest - we are trustworthy and demonstrate complete integrity
- Respectful - we are always fair and appreciate the views and experiences of others
- Innovative - we think beyond the norm and constantly strive to do better and improve the way we do things
- Committed - we are people who get things done• Caring – we support people who work for and with us and provide a unified team approach
- Excellent – we pursue continuous quality processes in our products and services
- Transparent – we are open about our plans, achievements and challenges
- Inclusive – we will work with all people, regardless of their background
Please visit our main website for more details of the services we offer:
Community Impact Bucks is an independent charity and company limited by guarantee.
Registered Charity No. 1070267
Registered Company No. 3508718